Compassionate Guidance Through Divorce
If you are considering or are involved in a divorce or another family law matter, you need a skilled and compassionate lawyer who will provide you with excellent counsel during an uncertain and difficult time. Stewart R. Werner is committed to protecting the rights and interests of individuals in difficult family situations. He uses over 40 years experience to find effective solutions to serious family law problems.
Mr. Werner, the principal attorney at Werner Law Offices, will thoroughly evaluate the facts and circumstances of each client’s family law case. He will identify his clients’ specific needs and concerns and provide services that best serve each client. He understands that each case is unique and that creative and cost-effective solutions can be found for each client.
Mr. Werner handles a broad range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce and questions about the process
- Marital property division
- Child custody and visitation, including parenting plans
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Modifications to child custody, visitation, and support agreements and plans
- Enforcement of child custody and visitation
- Termination of parental rights
- Stepparent adoptions
- Paternity actions
- Grandparent Custody & Visitation
- Prenuptial and post-marital agreements
- Collaborative law
Another facet of Mr. Werner’s family law practice is estate planning. Mr. Werner advises clients on simple wills, living trusts, durable and medical powers of attorney, and legal guardianships. For general information about family law topics, please see our family law FAQ.
Email the firm a brief description of your case. Find out how Mr. Werner can use his extensive experience to help you resolve your case. Call 806-223-2607 to take the first step.
Mediation And Collaborative Law Experience
If you and your divorcing spouse would like to avoid traditional litigation, you may wish to explore alternative methods of dispute resolution, such as mediation or collaborative law. Mr. Werner is a qualified mediator and collaborative law attorney. He is part of the Panhandle Collaborative Law Professionals, which is a group committed to providing couples an alternative to the traditional divorce process.
Collaborative law is a process to try and resolve all divorce issues outside of the courtroom.
- Both parties agree to full disclosure of all material facts involving financial statements, assets and intentions.
- By creating an honest and open forum, the goal is to focus on the most important issues, protect any children involved, ensure confidentiality and alleviate stress, costs and antagonism.
- This method strives for efficiency and creative settlements in a timely manner.
- While collaborative law may not be for everyone, it is always beneficial to have an experienced attorney like Mr. Werner by your side if you decide to pursue this process.
Call 806-223-2607 to see if mediation or collaborative law is right for you.
For more information about the legal services available, email Werner Law Offices in Amarillo. All major credit cards are accepted, and for your convenience, evening and weekend appointments are available.